US$13.50 - US$15.00 per year
5 months ago
Monroe Staffing Services is currently seeking for experienced Forklift/Electric Pallet Jack operators and Material Handlers to start ASAP.
Location: CHELSEA, MA
You will be responsible for all physical & system material movements which support the warehouse activities. Maintains safe, clean, and orderly work environment always. Works effectively in a team environment and demonstrates flexibility in all assigned tasks. Wears personal protective Equipment as required for the job. Safely operate all warehouse equipment and obey all safety rules. Great compensation and a friendly team-oriented environment.
As a Forklift Operator your daily duties may consist up to but not limited to:
- Move levers or controls that operate lifting devices, to load, unload, transport, or stack material
- Inspect product load for accuracy and safely move it around the warehouse or facility to ensure timely and complete delivery.
- Position lifting devices under, over, or around loaded pallets, skids, or boxes and secure material or products for transport to designated areas.
- Signal workers to discharge, dump, or level materials.
- Practice cGMP (Good Manufacturing Practices), SOP (Standard Operating Procedures) and communicates any safety-related concerns.
- Must possess the operating skills to use handheld RF scanners and learn to enter data in various systems, as necessary.
- Scans transfer orders, performs picking, packing, loading, unloading, and putting away products as needed.
- Verifies that trailers are Glad locked and chocked to prevent movement before and during loading or unloading.
- Communicates issues or concerns to managers.
- Perform stockroom duties to include receiving, put-away, stock rotation, cycle counts, and other functions according to customer and program requirements.
- Performs housekeeping duties as needed including but not restricted to sweeping out trailers, cleaning up debris on the grounds surrounding the building
- Must be able to lift, push, pull 50lbs consistently.
- The use of safety toe shoes, bump hats and other PPE (Personal Protection Equipment) is required.
- Work overtime as requested.
** Days and hours on shifts varies - Please contact Clara at 814-441-5579 for more information **
Monroe Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on their race, color, Religion, gender, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or other protected classification.