US$13.00 - US$16.00 per hour
about 1 year ago
Forklift Operator job profile
Forklift operators are responsible for operating and managing industrial trucks to load and unload materials and deliveries and move them to and from storage areas, machines and loading docks, into railroad cars or trucks or storage facilities.
In order to attract Forklift Operator that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Forklift Operator job description.
Forklift Operator job description
We are looking for an experienced and careful Forklift Operator to join our team! As a Forklift Operator, you will be operating a forklift while ensuring efficiency and safety.
Forklift Operator duties and responsibilities
- Unload and upload material
- Identify damages
- Report shortages
- Report quality deficiencies
- Transport raw materials to production workstations
- Inspect machinery
- Determine the need for repairs
- Keep updated records of inventory
- Produce activity logs
- Comply with company policies and guidelines
- Assist in keeping a safe environment
Forklift Operator requirements and qualifications
- X year of experience as forklift operator or similar role
- Attention to detail
- Good knowledge of industrial equipment
- Very good physical condition
- Excellent coordination
- Valid certification to operate forklifts
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
Monroe Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on their race, color, Religion, gender, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or other protected classification.