US$13.50 - US$14.00 per hour
8 months ago
Summary: Performs picking, marking, packing, scanning, dumping and loading and unloading truck activities. Performs put away and production staging.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
Duties and Responsibilities: (Other duties may be assigned).
1. Practice cGMP (Good Manufacturing Practices), SOP (Standard Operating Procedures) and communicates any safety-related concerns.
- Must possess the operating skills to use hand held RF scanners and learn to enter data in various systems as necessary.
- Scans transfer orders, performs picking, packing, loading, unloading, and putting away products as needed.
- Verifies that trailers are Glad locked and chocked to prevent movement before and during loading or unloading.
- Communicates issues or concerns to managers.
- Verifies refrigerators are working properly.
- Perform stockroom duties to include receiving, put-away, stock rotation, cycle counts, and other functions according to customer and program requirements.
- Performs housekeeping duties as needed including but not restricted to sweeping out trailers, cleaning up debris on the grounds surrounding the building
- Must be able to lift, push, pull 50lbs consistently.
- The use of safety toe shoes, bump hats and other PPE (Personal Protection Equipment) is required.
- Work overtime as requested.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Scanning equipment
- Pallet jack
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, use hands, reach with hands and arms, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl, and talk or hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently exposed to wet or humid conditions (non-weather) and work near moving mechanical parts. The employee is occasionally exposed to outdoor weather conditions and extreme cold (non-weather).
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Food Safety / Maintenance:
All food safety and quality problems must be brought to the attention of someone with authority such as your Supervisor, Quality Technician or Quality Manager to initiate action, if necessary.
All equipment issues must be brought to the attention of someone with authority such as your supervisor or facilities managers to initiate actions, if necessary.
Staffing 360 Solutions and its offerings are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on their race, color, religion, gender, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or other protected classification.