US$20 - US$25 per hour + Depending on experience
10 months ago
- Fillet various species fish for inventory and special orders (including salmon, halibut, mahi mahi, swordfish and seabass).
- Consistent production of high quality and high-yield fillets.
- Proper rotation of filleted product into inventory.
- Inventory control by accurately counting and weighting products.
- Previous fish cutting experience mandatory.
- Knowledge of equipment use; forklift, pallet jack and hand truck.
- Able to handle up to 220 pounds with material handling equipment provided.
- Able to read and write basic English; able to read a digital weight scale.
- Able to function productively in wide temperature fluctuations.
Monroe Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on their race, color, religion, gender, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or other protected classification.