Manufacturing company located in North Attleboro, MA leading medical contract manufacturer is looking for a skilled CNC machine operator. Machine operators are responsible for a smooth course of machine production. The operator must ensure man, machine and product safety and fulfill all the tasks of his job profile with high accuracy, contributing to a stable course of production and a high level of machine efficiency.
- Performs work by reading instructions and drawings; can identify non-conforming parts.
- Verifies specifications by using proper measuring tools, such as: scales, micrometers, and calipers.
- Understands the concept of line clearance and the importance of proper handling of product.
- Follows safety procedures while handling chemicals (is trained on job specific hazard communication) to maintain a clean and safe work environment.
- Use inspection microscope to verify workmanship of product.
- Measure parts at beginning, middle and end of run (or as necessary) and records data on router.
- Documents actions by completing production forms and routers.
1st 6:30AM- 3:00PM
2nd 3:00PM- 11:30PM
3rd 11:30PM- 7:30AM
- Position requires constant walking or standing for 8+ hour shift
- Must be able to lift up to 25 lbs pounds
- Health insurance
- Direct Deposit
- High School Diploma
- Equivalent experience
MUST BE ABLE TO PASS A CLEAN BCI
If interested please reply to the post
Monroe Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on their race, color, Religion, gender, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or other protected classification.