Working with a client in Manhattan looking for a Financial Systems Manager. This is a permanent opportunity working with a fast growing organization. This person will be responsible for the following:
- Ensure integrity and operation of all financial systems used.
- Oversight of all financial consolidation, transactions and allocations in accordance with service agreements.
- Act as SME for consolidation and accounting tools.
- Responsible for month and quarter end accounting systems and consolidation processes.
- Perform close activities.
- Act as business analyst for AR, AP, GL and Cash.
- Maintain data governance.
- Support internal/external audits.
- Lead functional analysis, design & implementation of financial system changes.
- Actively participate in planning, development and implementation of new accounting systems- Oversee Data Governance Operating Model.
This is a permanent opportunity in Manhattan. If this looks like an opportunity you might be interested in, PLEASE APPLY NOW!!
Monroe Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on their race, color, Religion, gender, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or other protected classification.