US$70000 - US$75000 per year + 8,333.33
over 1 year ago
For almost 50 years, Monroe Staffing Services has worked to provide full-service consulting and staffing partnerships to clients in Connecticut, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, New Hampshire, and the Carolinas. Our innovative solutions can reach all areas within your firm including: Administrative, Information Technology, Engineering, Finance, Clerical and Light Industrial.
Monroe Staffing is committed to the success of the companies, candidates and employees we serve. We invest in excellent working partnerships, powered by people.
We are currently seeking a Field Application Engineer in Shelton, CT.
As a (an) Field Application Engineer your day to day duties will consist of and may not be limited to: primary responsibility is to support HMIS (value added development) program development & management along with some HMIC (standard product) technical support.
Education and/or Experience:
- BSIE/EE/ME preferred.
- Three or more years of experience in a technology manufacturing environment.
- Required to have good presentation and communication (written and verbal) skills.
- Required to read, speak, and write English, and follow verbal and written instructions.
- Required to have functional computer skills with understanding of suite of Microsoft Office applications.
- Awareness of the following organizational tools:
- com or comparable CRM software experience
- Oracle Enterprise Management software experience
- AutoCAD or Solid Edge design software experience a must
- Altium Designer experience is a plus
- Equipment Knowledge in support of production:
- Equipment used to successfully fulfill duties and responsibilities include the following:
- Test Equipment (Multimeter, Oscilloscope, Inspection equipment, etc.)
- Ability to learn PC based applications.
- Ability to learn function and operation of manufacturing equipment.
- Use of simple hand tools - pliers, wire cutters, screwdrivers, wrenches and soldering iron or similar.
- Support Sales and Customer Service HMI Component business with customer technical support
- Special projects as assigned by the VP HMIS Sales or EAO Management Team.
Location: Shelton, CT.
Salary: 75K- plus bonus of 8,333.33 annually guaranteed, plus pension in addition to 401K.
So 83,333.33 Annually.
Shift: 1st shift
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply immediately!
Please include a clean copy of your resume and salary expectations and any references.
Monroe Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on their race, color, Religion, gender, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or other protected classification.