Greensboro, North Carolina
8 months ago
- Operate in a safe manner extruders and/or reclaim lines.
- Ensure product produced meets quality standards.
- Support the Team Leader.
Prerequisites: (education, training, experience, skills, etc.)
- Must have good oral and written English communication skills.
- Must be able to receive a forklift license by successfully completing a forklift training course.
- Must be able to work in a team environment with minimal supervision.
- Must have 6 months manufacturing experience or equivalent technical training.
Essential Functions: (The essential functions of this position include, but are not limited to…)
- Demonstrate safety leadership.
- Operate in a safe manner extruders and/or reclaim lines at rates that meet and/or exceed production levels.
- Troubleshoot extruders and/or reclaim lines mechanical problems.
- Inspect/test final product; reject product that does not meet specifications.
- Read/Understand specification sheets; complete all required paperwork.
- Perform accurate math calculations.
- Analyze SPC Trends.
APPLY IN PERSON AT: Key Resources, 3703 West Market Street, Suite A, Greensboro, NC 27403
Monroe Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on their race, color, Religion, gender, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or other protected classification.