The Executive Assistant will primarily support the President of Commercial Staffing, US who is based in the Trumbull, CT office. In addition, this position will require interaction and coordination with other Executive Assistants, namely the Executive Assistant for the Chairman and Chief Executive Officer (based in London) and Executive Assistant for the Chief Financial Officer and Chief Operating Officer (based in New York).
In addition, this position will be responsible for general office management of the Trumbull, CT location.
The position may requirement management of 1 or more receptionists or assistants.
This position will require a person with strong executive presence, excellent organizational and communication skills, proactive in nature and an overall team player.
- General office management, including greeting visitors, arranging vendor service appointments, coordinating with building management as needed, and ordering office supplies
- Coordinate daily calendars for the President and other Executives
- Plan appointments, setting up conference calls and WebEx meetings
- Manage travel arrangements
- Process edits to official documents
- Distribute and send out mail, coordinate deliveries and pickups with various courier services (FedEx, USPS, UPS, etc.), drop off items to the Post Office as needed
- Submit service requests for office equipment
- Assist in compiling sales and other time sensitive reports
- 5+ years in a similar Executive Assistant role
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Computer literate, working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) and cloud systems (e.g., OneDrive, DropBox)
- Ability to work on own and with minimal supervision
- Must be highly organized and detail oriented
- Ability to handle multiple tasks
- Able to handle confidential material and sensitive situations with discretion
- Able to work under pressure and communicate with different levels of management and diverse personality types
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Superior customer service skills
- Excellent project management/organizational skills with an ability to manage numerous projects and work processes simultaneously
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills
Monroe Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on their race, color, Religion, gender, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or other protected classification.