US$18 - US$24 per hour
6 months ago
Our Electronic Components company in Wallingford, CT has exciting Test Technician opportunities. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Set up and test products or sub assemblies for functionality or quality
- Set up and operate specialty production equipment in accordance with manufacturing practices and standard operating procedures
- Monitor and adjust production processes or equipment for quality and productivity
- Calibrate or adjust equipment to ensure quality production
- Plan and lay out work to meet production and schedule requirements
- Maintain and use tools and equipment such as, but not limited to power meters, oscilloscopes, microscopes, automated or computerized specialty equipment, etc., including metric tools and measurements
Openings are on 1st and 2nd shift. If you are interested in being considered please apply!
Monroe Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on their race, color, Religion, gender, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or other protected classification.