Reads work orders, follows production drawings and sample assemblies, or receives verbal instructions regarding duties to be:
- Positions and aligns parts in specified relationship to each other in jig, fixture, or other holding.
- Crimps, stakes, screws, bolts, rivets, welds, solders, cements, press fits, or performs similar operations to join or secure parts in place, using hand tools, power tools and machines.
- Mounts assembled components, such as transformers, resistors, transistors, capacitors, integrated circuits, and sockets, on chassis.
- Connects component lead wires to printed circuit or routes and connects wires between individual component leads and other components, connectors, terminals, and contact points, using soldering, welding, thermo compression, or related bonding procedures.
- Installs finished assemblies or sub assemblies in cases.
- Assembles and attaches hardware, such as caps, clamps, knobs, and switches.
- Performs intermediate assembly tasks, such as potting, encapsulating, sanding, cleaning, epoxy bonding, curing, stamping, etching, impregnating, and color coding parts.
- Tends machines that press, shape, or wind component parts.
- Adjusts or trims materials from components to achieve specified electrical or dimensional characteristics.
- Performs on-line go-not-go testing and inspection, using magnifying devices, measuring instruments, and electronic test equipment, to ensure parts and assemblies meet production specifications and may perform assembly operations under microscope or other magnifying devices.
Monroe Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on their race, color, Religion, gender, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or other protected classification.