The Electrical Assembler is responsible for assembling electrical components and wiring equipment using tools such as screw drivers, pliers, soldering irons, splicing tools, crimping tools, etc. In addition, the ideal candidate will be responsible for the accurate and efficient interpretation of drawings and sketches.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
(Other duties may be assigned)
- Responsible for using equipment such as cutters, pliers, crimping tools, screw drivers, and any other equipment that will assist in the satisfactory performance of duties.
- Responsible for the operation and general maintenance of all equipment with personal safety and that of fellow employees in mind.
- Responsible for the accurate and efficient interpretation of assembly and sub-assembly drawings and sketches.
- Responsible for good housekeeping of individual work area.
- Maintaining a daily time log of work done on manufacturing and/or production travelers.
- Other assignments as assigned by immediate and/or higher supervisors.
- CIT: establish standards and procedures for continuous improvement.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Experience in the assembly of industrial electrical components, wiring of instruments and units, and the use of all equipment associated with the satisfactory performance of duties.
- Able to produce high quality products and expected quantities in an efficient amount of time.
- The ability to move safely over uneven terrain as well as restricted spaces.
- The ability to climb ladders while carrying up to 50 lbs.
- The ability to kneel, bend, and stand for long periods.
- The ability to work in and around areas with limited space.
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Ability to use, read, and interpret drawings, measuring scale and tape proficiency.
- 1 year experience preferred.
- Ability to work in a team or solo environment.
- Familiarity with tablets and computers.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Monroe Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on their race, color, Religion, gender, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or other protected classification.