US$15 - US$25 per hour
about 1 year ago
Monroe Staffing is currently recruiting for skilled electro-mechanical assemblers in Farmington, CT. Please review the below job description and reply at your earliest conveneince if interested!
This position is primarily responsible for performing complex machine tool assembly.
Principle Duties & Responsibilities
The statements below are intended to describe the general nature and level of work in this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities. The position may require that employees perform other duties as assigned.
- Perform complex mechanical and electrical
- Measure in inch and metric.
- Work from blueprints, part lists, hydraulic, pneumatic and electrical
- Responsible for trouble shooting. Must be capable of using electrical trouble shooting tools such as a voltmeter to resolve problems
- Improve all related processes considering productivity, efficiency and working conditions.
- Maintain an organized and clean work area.
- Work overtime if needed.
- Attend applicable meetings and implement resulting decisions.
- Follow and enforce company rules and regulations.
- Support SYNCHRO.
- Follow ABC COMPANY Quality Standards (TQS).
- Participate in Continuous Improvement Process (CIP).
Minimum 2 years experience in machine tool assembly or 5 years experience in manufacturing of machine tool parts, maintenance, or service. Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds without aid and perform repetitive reaching and bending. Familiarity with documentation, drawings, and part lists helpful. Ability to read schematics and blueprints essential. Must be able to work with accurate measuring device. Experience with computer literacy a plus.
High School diploma or equivalent required. Associates degree in electrical engineer preferred.
Monroe Staffing Services is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.