Monroe Staffing is a 48-year-old full-service temporary and direct placement staffing firm with 10 offices, in which 3 of them are here in CT. We provide our clients with commercial, industrial, professional and technical professionals in a variety of industries. Companies count on us to provide the people they need.
We are currently seeking an Electrical Design Engineer to work for one of our clients in Hopkinton, MA on a 3 month contract basis.
Electrical Design Engineer needed to immediately step in to aid in the development of a system controller board that features various circuitry (motor drivers with PIC microcontrollers, interlocks, LEDs, etc.). Additionally, the Electrical Engineer may need to test and debug boards or systems (i.e. the instrument under development), design and draw (sketch, at a minimum) cables, design/select power distribution components, etc.)
- 7+ years of experience with proven circuit design (i.e. schematics)
- Proven experience using Altium (or very similar tool)
- Component selection for power distribution, communication (USB, RS232, etc.), relays, sensors, etc.
- Cable and harness design (component selection, maybe drawings, etc.)
- Board and system level testing and debugging
- 3 month contract assignment
- Pay range: $40 - 65/hour (depending on experience)
Monroe Staffing Services is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.