For almost 50 years, Monroe Staffing Services has worked to provide full-service consulting and staffing partnerships to clients in Connecticut, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, New Hampshire, and the Carolinas. Our innovative solutions can reach all areas within your firm including: Administrative, Information Technology, Engineering, Finance, Clerical and Light Industrial.
Monroe Staffing is committed to the success of the companies, candidates and employees we serve. We invest in excellent working partnerships, powered by people.
We are currently seeking a CNC Wire EDM roles in Monroe, CT. We have 1st and 3rd shift openings.
Operate CNC Wire EDM centers
Essential Job Functions and Minimum Requirements:
- Prior CNC EDM center set-up and operating experience.
- Must demonstrate knowledge and capability to run CNC EDM requirements such program editing, inspection techniques, shop math, etc.
- Duration: Direct Hire
- Location: Monroe, CT.
- Salary: depending on experience
- Benefits: Full Benefits
- Pay open depending on shift, with shift differential
- Shift: 1st & 3rd Shifts available
Please include a clean copy of your resume and salary expectations and any references.
Monroe Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on their race, color, Religion, gender, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or other protected classification.