Job Title: Drafter/Design Engineer (12+ month contract)
Location: Andover, MA
Provide drafting and site drawing support to the Global Operations (GO) Project Managers in support of the Andover site business goals and objectives. Using established procedures under general supervision, provide drawing support to assist the GO Facilities Solution Team in delivering capital projects.
- Process in-house drawing requests - Provide plots for redlining to engineers, revise drawings, manage review process to drawing revision completion.
- Support change controls associated with drawings.
- Maintain training curriculum in Pfizer training programs.
- Collaborate with Drawing Group (DDG).
- Identify and provide reference plots as needed for validation activities, emergency work, and regulatory visits.
- Provide evidence of drawing revisions for change controls closures.
- Maintain reference drawing library.
- Provide weekly Drawings in Review reports to Global Operations (GO) leadership.
- Provide monthly assessment of open requests status to GO.
- Provide drawing support to GO projects by being the Project Engineers point of contact for drawings.
- Issue project drawings to GO Project Managers.
- Create and maintain list of project drawings.
- Audit project drawings to ensure compliance with Pfizer requirements and standards.
- Reconcile project drawing list at conclusion of project.
- Organize as-built drawings to be processed via in-house (GO) requests.
- Follow miscellaneous site standards.
- 2-5 years facility drawing experience.
- Proficient in AutoCAD (2015 or Later), applying companies CAD Standards.
- Apply and Audit drawings to CAD standard.
- Experience in drawing management program (preferably BlueCielo Meridian).
- Ability to read blueprints.
- Engineering degree preferred.
Monroe Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on their race, color, Religion, gender, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or other protected classification.