The .NET Developer must be able to communicate and synergize with team members from various aspects of the organization and adapt to new technologies quickly.
- Modify existing software to correct errors, allow it to adapt to new hardware, or to improve its performance.
- Obtain information on project limitations and capabilities, performance requirements and interfaces.
- Work with Project Managers to determine needs and apply / customize existing technology to meet those needs.
- Store, retrieve, and manipulate data for analysis of system capabilities and requirements.
- Supervise the work of programmers, technologists and other engineering personnel.
- Complete all phases of software development life cycle including analysis, design, functionality, testing and support.
- Obtain and evaluate information on factors such as reporting formats required, costs, and security needs to determine hardware configuration.
Monroe Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on their race, color, Religion, gender, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or other protected classification.