Monroe Staffing is a 48-year-old full-service temporary and direct placement staffing firm with 10 offices, in which 3 of them are here in CT. We provide our clients with commercial, industrial, professional and technical professionals in a variety of industries. Companies count on us to provide the people they need.
We are currently seeking a Document Control Coordinator to work for one of our clients in Stafford, TX on a direct hire basis.
Responsible for the creation, issue, and maintenance of Level III Procedures and forms associated with the Business Quality System, including all domestic operations. This position provides regulatory assistance in accordance with ISO13485:2016 compliance and appropriate regulatory requirements.
- Prepares and formats procedures.
- Facilitates controlled document changes.
- Creates and monitors controlled business forms for use as determined by management.
- Obtains signature approval through controlled routing for procedures and forms.
- Reviews all electronic documents submitted to document control for correct formatting, spelling and clarity of text before releasing as approved documents
- Maintains documents stored in "Controlled Floor Locations".
- Provides controlled, acknowledged distribution of procedures and forms.
- Scans completed DHRs for electronic record retention.
- Assists all departments as directed with special projects.
- Creates monthly reports as requested.
- Facilitates third party audits, supporting management with documentation as needed.
- Communicates with interfacility DCCs to maintain alignment to corporate policies and procedures.
- Performs other duties or assignments as required by management.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft suite of products, including Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Experience with electronic document management system.
- Related or similar experience in highly regulated industrial setting.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Excellent telephone skills.
- Filing experience.
- 1st shift, 8:30am - 5pm
- Direct hire with benefits which include insurance coverage, 401(k) and a defined pension plan, paid time off for vacation, personal, sick and holidays, as well as a wide range of other perks and benefits.
- Salary range: $48-$54K (depending on experience)
Monroe Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on their race, color, Religion, gender, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or other protected classification.