$18 per hour
7 months ago
Temp to Perm
Essential Functions/Duties and Responsibilities:
- Pulls orders and examines outgoing shipments to ensure shipments meet specifications, checking for correctness and accuracy of count (Perfect Order.)
- Operates forklift to load and unload trucks, move, convey, transport, or locate product within the facility, using electronic equipment, scanning bar coded product and locations. Clean and perform routine maintenance of forklifts daily.
- Operates various bar code-oriented equipment to complete assigned tasks within the facility.
- Using hand-held and tethered data collection devices, compares identifying information and counts, weighs, or measures items of incoming and outgoing shipments to verify information against bill of lading, orders, or other distribution documents.
- Arranges all finished product and incoming materials in the warehouse in an orderly manner, according to warehouse location plan.
- Examines incoming shipments, rejects damaged items, records shortages, and reports the damages and shortages to supervisor.
- Conducts inventory cycle counts as directed and assists in taking periodic physical inventory.
- Reports and repacks according to SOP’s any damage which occurs, including damage to the finished product, to the supervisor.
- Responsible for working scheduled hours to include Saturday and/or Sunday to support the shuttle of product/material between the DC and Production at Canal St (24/7.)
- Completes small package paperwork, as required, for UPS, FedEx, etc. performing computer data entry for small packages where applicable.
- Additional duties as assigned.