New York, USA
almost 2 years ago
Working with a client in Manhattan looking for a Director of Technical Accounting, M&A. This person will be responsible for the following:
- Guide technical accounting matters associated with acquisitions and related purchase accounting.
- Solve complex technical challenges.
- Process improvement in control environment and existing technical accounting procedures.
- Assessment and development of impairment models.
- ASC 842 adoption
- Own SOX documentation for company's acquisitions.
- Lease accounting disclosure tool
- Collaborate with external auditors on technical accounting topics, new accounting pronouncements- impact and application.
- Must be well versed in technical writing in financial modeling
- M7A Integration
- Knowledge of new rules for leasing
- Expert in GAAP
- Strong technical skills in accounting and finance- impairment assessments and accounting for non-controlling interest
- Knowledge of the differences between GAAP and IFRS
MUST HAVE CPA CERTIFICATION OR MEET MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS FOR THE CPA
If this looks like an opportunity you might be interested in, PLEASE APPLY!!!
Monroe Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on their race, color, Religion, gender, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or other protected classification.