US$18.00 - US$20.00 per hour
over 1 year ago
- Operate inkjet, laser, xerographic or offset duplicating printers.
- RIP files or review job instructions to prepare jobs for printing.
- Maintain daily print job production logs and daily delivery manifests.
- Setup, program and release jobs from print queue.
- May adjust image position, perforations and folds on paper.
- Monitor quality of job output for correctness and image quality.
- Order supplies such as ink, chemical solutions, blankets and rollers, paper, tabs and other items as needed.
- Maintain inventory levels.
- Must be able to work overtime.
- Perform other tasks as required.
Requires a thorough knowledge of equipment set up, adjustment, operating procedures, and a corresponding level of skill to set up, operate, and adjust the equipment. Able to set up, operate, and adjust the equipment, and in addition, diagnose, solve, and correct operating problems affecting the quality and timeliness of the service or product or function. May instruct junior level operators how to complete the required corrective adjustment. Typically, corrective adjustments performed require the operator to consider the symptom(s), possible causes and remedies.
Please call Angela 617-409-9764
Staffing 360 Solutions and its offerings are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on their race, color, religion, gender, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or other protected classification.