US$10000 - US$90000 per year
over 1 year ago
For almost 50 years, Lighthouse Professional Services has worked to provide full-service consulting and staffing partnerships to clients in Connecticut, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, New Hampshire, and the Carolinas. Our innovative solutions can reach all areas within your firm including: Administrative, Information Technology, Engineering, Finance, Clerical and Light Industrial.
Lighthouse Professional Services is committed to the success of the companies, candidates and employees we serve. We invest in excellent working partnerships, powered by people.
We are currently seeking a Design & Analysis Engineer in Bloomfield, CT.
Position Summary and Special Duties:
As a (an) Design & Analysis Engineer your day to day duties will consist of and may not be limited to: Design and develop brake valve train components and systems from concept to production.
- Create components and systems models using Creo/Parametric.
- Perform brake valve train component and systems structural analysis, utilize FEA as a design tool for optimization and ensuring product robustness.
- Perform brake valve train dynamic, hydraulic, lubrication and cam kinematics analysis to support the development of engine braking and other valve-train systems.
- Design cam profile; evaluate cam profiles meeting constraints of manufacturing, cam-follow, hydraulic dynamics, and Hertz stress.
- Design test system to validate hardware meeting design specification, fatigue and durability targets.
- Develop, improve, and critique engineering standards and work instructions.
- Document design and analytical models, design parameters, and simulation results.
- Present design and analytical results in internal and customer design reviews.
- Problem solving and root cause analysis for test hardware failures.
- Utilize proper Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing (GD&T) for manufacturability and gauging.
- Collaborate with the Project Engineer to complete Design Failure Mode Effects Analysis (DFMEA).
- Employ proper Design for Manufacturing and Assembly (DFM/DFA).
Location: Bloomfield, CT
- shared service 75% CAD Modeling design and 25% analysis FEA FMEA
- need to be strong in cad/design and analysis
- automotive Product development
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply immediately!
Please include a clean copy of your resume and salary expectations and any references.
Monroe Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on their race, color, Religion, gender, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or other protected classification.