Interested candidates, please call/text Emily @ 774-644-1894 or send your resume
* Establish and promote hard work ethics through teamwork and collaboration with associates.
* Work with floor to ensure product quality control
* Handle Immediate Response (IRT) orders along with dedicated email lines within 24-48 hrs. of escalation; Research customer inquiries; provide resolution within established time frames. Further research may be required for complex inquiries
* De-escalate immediate customer service issues.
* Perform all scheduling functions in a high-volume environment for all product brands; supports multiple HUB Operations in different regions within Supply Chain Operations
* Research and analyze customer orders and follow up with customers
* Work with management and local stores to provide customer service
* Support Special Projects as assigned by Customer Service Manager including the CSCII assistance line and overflow coverage as needed to meet business needs. Ability to handle large call volume daily while maintaining quality focus on each call
* Meet or exceed HUB Scorecard metrics as established by CS Manager. Metrics , service, cost, quality and one call resolution for dedicated email boxes
* Work with the Ops Manager for specific service metrics related to safety, service, quality and cost.
* Create/manage custom orders for Retail and Online Customers
* Utilize company's Mission, Vision, and Values to govern daily activities, including guidance to other associates and departments
* Any other Delivery Facility Duties or projects as assigned
* High school diploma or equivalent and 1 year of experience in distribution, manufacturing or retail environment
* Intermediate to Advanced knowledge of MS word, Excel, and Outlook and ability to quickly pick up on other computer programs/systems
* Ability to multitask and be extremely detailed while performing all tasks and reports in a high paced environment
* Strong written and verbal communication skills are a must.
* Demonstrate a positive, results oriented attitude, strong work ethic, ability to work under pressure, and be a fast learner.
* Fluent in Spanish is preferred
* Must be able to learn multiple concepts quickly, and multi-task on a regular basis.
* Able to handle Highly Escalated Customers
* Demonstrated excellent attendance and willingness to be part of a team -performing whatever duties are necessary.
* Ability to work extended hours, and provide extra coverage when needed
Monroe Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on their race, color, Religion, gender, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or other protected classification.