Monroe Staffing is seeking an eager Customer Service Administrator for a growing food manufacturing facility located in Ayer, MA!
Position is responsible for helping customers by providing product and service information, assist in finding resolutions, and coordinating with other departments as required regarding pricing, scheduling and shipping.
· Handle customer inquiries and complaints
· Provide information about the products
· Troubleshoot and resolve product issues and concerns
· Develop and maintain a knowledge base of the products
· Process orders while confirming prices, promotions, freight charges and other relevant information
· Work with Supply Chain to provide customers the best allocation of inventory and coordinate the deliveries and pickups for multiple warehouses
· Follow up and confirm receipt of orders and customer satisfaction.
- Other duties as assigned
This position is temp to perm with the opportunity for a direct placement for the right candidate!
Monroe Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on their race, color, Religion, gender, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or other protected classification.