US$14 - US$15 per hour
10 months ago
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Order product; ensure that requisitions are complete.
- Check incoming materials and supplies. Report shortages. Stock shelves. Deliver supplies to areas.
- Maintain records, including data entry. Post receipts and withdrawals.
- Attend to service counter in support of Operations employees and Value Streams. Provide information to employees to assist with decisions.
- Maintain clean and safe work environment. Follow safety and environmental procedures and regulations. Report safety incidents to supervisor.
- Make recommendations for improvements to work processes. Contribute to 5S program in work area.
- Provide a high level of service to all internal and external customers. Contribute to positive teamwork environment.
- Perform other duties as assigned. Participate in training/learning other positions. Accomplish related results as needed.
Monroe Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on their race, color, Religion, gender, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or other protected classification.