For almost 50 years, Lighthouse Professional Services has worked to provide full-service consulting and staffing partnerships to clients in Connecticut, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, New Hampshire, and the Carolinas. Our innovative solutions can reach all areas within your firm including: Administrative, Information Technology, Engineering, Finance, Clerical and Light Industrial.
Lighthouse Professional Services committed to the success of the companies, candidates and employees we serve. We invest in excellent working partnerships, powered by people.
We are currently seeking a 5 Axis Milling Machinist (Weekend Shift)
in Windsor, CT.
As a (an) 5 Axis Milling Machinist (Weekend Shift) your day to day duties will consist of and may not be limited to:
- Set up and operate complex milling jobs with minimal supervision ensuring part conforms to specifications and requirements.
- Make necessary modifications or adjustments.
- Read and understand standard and geometric tolerances on blue prints and work instructions/operations sheets.
- Verify dimensions using standard measuring instruments, such as micrometers, depth gages, height gages and dial calipers.
- Hold tight tolerances associated with the machining of precision parts.
- Work from established practices and overhaul manual instructions and procedures to perform a variety of duties to prepare parts for subsequent operations.
- Detect faulty operations and materials and report these and other problems to immediate supervisor. Comply with all company and safety rules and regulations.
- In addition to milling duties, cross training may be required to learn and perform other duties as necessary.
- Provide training to others as required.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
High School Diploma or better.
5 years: Qualifications: * 5 years of experience in an aerospace or high precision manufacturing environment * 3 years of experience operating CNC multi-axis Milling machine preferred * Experience setting up and changing over jobs on CNC equipment * Exceptional mechanical ability and strong mathematical skills.
- Duration: Direct Hire
- Location: Windsor, CT.
- Salary: depending on Experience.
- Benefits: YES
- Shift: Weekend
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply immediately!
Please include a clean copy of your resume and salary expectations and any references.
Monroe Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on their race, color, Religion, gender, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or other protected classification.