Monroe Staffing is a 49-year-old full-service temporary and direct placement staffing firm with 14 offices, in which 6 of them are here in CT. and 5 in Mass. We provide our clients with commercial, industrial, professional and technical professionals in a variety of industries. Companies count on us to provide the people they need.
We are currently seeking a Quality Inspector to work for a client in Meriden, CT.
Position Summary and Special Duties:
As a Quality Inspector, your day to day duties will consist of and may not be limited to:
Perform receiving, in-process, final inspection and test activities to evaluate parts and materials to determine compliance with Customer and/or aerospace specifications.
- Plan a perform complex receiving, in-process and final inspection activities to:
- Formed metal parts
- Machined metal parts
- Raw materials
- Assemblies and Sub-assemblies
- Verify that order documentation (purchase orders, specifications, standards and blueprints) are current.
- Maintain required inspection/test records and complete AGC and customer documents and certifications.
- Identify and report non-conforming materials, improper operations and unusual process or product conditions.
- Maintain work area and inspection/test equipment in a clean and orderly condition.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Knowledge of aerospace industry.
- Ability to read complex blueprints
- General understanding of metal machining and fabrication practices.
- Superior abilities in mechanical inspection techniques. CMM and/or articulating arm (FARO or similal) experience is required.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Superior math abilities coinciding with attention to detail.
Education: Some technical school preferred
Other Experience: Minimum 3 years' aerospace experience.
Location: Meriden, CT
Please include a clean copy of your resume and salary expectations and any references.
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply immediately!
Monroe Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on their race, color, Religion, gender, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or other protected classification.