Monroe Staffing is looking for Composite Technicians to start as soon as possible. Successful applicants should have basic work skills in a composite manufacturing environment. Experience in several of the following skills is a plus.
- Experience laminating with vinylester, polyester, and epoxy resins- hand lay-up
- Experience with patching and repairing gel coat
- Experience with buffing post-processing work
- Sanding and fairing skills
- Able to prep for painting
- Strong attention to detail
- Spraying experience is a plus but not required
- Skilled with hand tools
- Can take verbal and written instructions
- Works well with others
Shift: 2nd shift 5:30 PM to 3:30 AM - Monday to Thursday
Call me at 401-447-2732 or email your resume
Monroe Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on their race, color, Religion, gender, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or other protected classification.