Do you thrive in a fast-paced workplace? Are you looking for an exciting challenge? Are you interested in a career that offers professional growth?
Monroe Staffing Services is an award-winning, full- service staffing and consulting firm. With locations throughout the Northeast and the Carolinas, Monroe Staffing Services offers rewarding career opportunities at all levels.
- Conducts the Compliance and Safety onboarding of all new employees and current employees who are being newly assigned (ESP package, WOTC and safety documents). Scans & uploads completed documents into ATS.
- Conduct safety training classes (onsite and off-site at client locations).
- Report candidate red flags to BOS and Corporate Safety Manager.
- Scan and upload safety test results and other safety documents into the ATS.
- Conduct weekly audit of ESP paperwork and safety training completion documentation to ensure consistency and accuracy. Report audit findings to BOS, Human Resources Manager and Corporate Safety Manager. Follow up with employees to ensure corrections are made to paperwork if necessary.
- Assist BOS with implementing safety initiatives in office.
- Complete background check, E-Verify and other pre-employment requirements per client specifications (client specific onboarding paperwork, etc.).
- Maintain information on Client requirements for the office.
- Conduct client walkthroughs only to clients that are specified and approved by the Corporate Safety Manager.
- Assist in resolving employee complaints when needed.
- Complete special projects as needed.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish)
- 1+ year experience with HR or Safety roles a plus
- Confident public speaker
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Possess a strong attention to detail and a high level of organization in a high volume, fast paced environment
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Health, dental, and vision plans
- 401K plan with generous matching program
- Paid OSHA-10 Certification
- Ample paid vacation, holidays, and sick days
Monroe Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on their race, color, Religion, gender, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or other protected classification.