Greensboro, North Carolina
Up to US$41600 per year
about 2 months ago
Compliance and Safety Coordinator
Compliance Coordinators (CSC) confirm that all new and current temporary employees have met the Company's onboarding and pre-employment standards prior to commencing a new assignment. They track compliance with all legal, regulatory, and contractual onboarding requirements and highlight to the office, any missing documentation. They provide support and aid in obtaining missing documentation. The Compliance Coordinator also conducts necessary background checks in line with client contractual requirements.
Additional responsibilities for the Compliance Coordinator include:
- Track expiring work authorization paperwork and ensures direct contact with employees to obtain updated documents
- Escalate risks, red flags and noncompliance to the Director of Compliance for relevant action
- Provide training on onboarding, I9 Advantage system and E-Verify to new and existing employees
- Integrate client specific requirements into branch onboarding packets
- Track trainings to confirm completion and escalate any concerns to the Compliance Director
- Support the Compliance Director in the continuous improvement of onboarding documents
- Possess strong command of Microsoft Office: Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and intermediate to advanced Excel Skills.
- Attention to detail, a high level of organization, the ability to manage a high-volume workload and juggle multiple priorities.
- Must be able to type with accuracy and speed
- Exercises confidentiality and discretion
- Must have previous administrative experience
- Previous document control and auditing experience preferred
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Ample paid vacation, holidays, and sick days
- Strong benefits package available with health, dental, and vision plans as well as a 401K plan with generous matching program
- Paid OSHA-10 Certification
COVID-19 Vaccine Mandate
Staffing 360 Solutions, Inc. and all of its US brands utilize CDC, state, and federal guidance to determine internal policies that ensure an as safe and productive working environment as possible during the COVID-19 global pandemic, including wearing masks and following social distancing guidelines while in the office or at a client site. Under The Company's COVID-19 Mandatory Vaccine policy and as determined by the Executive Team, all internal employees will be required to provide proof that they have received all required doses of the COVID-19 vaccine by their first date of employment, unless a reasonable accommodation recognized by law is approved. To request an accommodation, please contact human resources.
Staffing 360 Solutions and its offerings are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on their race, color, religion, gender, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or other protected classification.