Up to US$41600 per year
about 1 year ago
Compliance and Safety Coordinator
Compliance and Safety Coordinators (CSCs) confirm that all new and current temporary employees have met the Company's onboarding and pre-employment standards prior to commencing a new assignment. They track compliance with all legal, regulatory, and contractual onboarding requirements and highlight to the office, any missing documentation. They provide support and aid in obtaining missing documentation. The Compliance and Safety Coordinator also conducts necessary background checks in line with client contractual requirements.
Additional responsibilities for the Compliance and Safety Coordinator include:
- Track expiring work authorization paperwork and ensures direct contact with employees to obtain updated documents
- Support recruiters by assisting with in office/client onsite orientations
- Escalate risks, red flags and non compliance to the Director of Compliance for relevant action
- Provide training on I9 Advantage system and E-Verify to new and existing employees
- Integrate client specific requirements into branch onboarding packets
- Track all trainings to confirm 100% completion rate and escalate any safety concerns to the Director of Risk Management.
- Perform outreach to injured workers
- Support the Benefits and Compliance Director and the Director of Risk Management in the continuous improvement of onboarding documents
- Possess strong command of Microsoft Office: Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and Excel
- Attention to detail, a high level of organization and the ability to manage a high-volume workload
- Must be able to type with accuracy and speed
- Bilingual (English/Spanish)
- Exercises confidentiality and discretion
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Ample paid vacation, holidays, and sick days
- Strong benefits package available with health, dental, and vision plans as well as a 401K plan with generous matching program
- Paid OSHA-10 Certification
COVID-19 Vaccine Mandate
Staffing 360 Solutions, Inc. and all of its US brands utilize CDC, state, and federal guidance to determine internal policies that ensure an as safe and productive working environment as possible during the COVID-19 global pandemic, including wearing masks and following social distancing guidelines while in the office or at a client site. Under The Company's COVID-19 Mandatory Vaccine policy and as determined by the Executive Team, all internal employees will be required to provide proof that they have received all required doses of the COVID-19 vaccine by their first date of employment, unless a reasonable accommodation recognized by law is approved. To request an accommodation, please email .
Staffing 360 Solutions and its offerings are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on their race, color, religion, gender, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or other protected classification.