For almost 50 years, Monroe Staffing Services has worked to provide full-service consulting and staffing partnerships to clients in Connecticut, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, New Hampshire, and the Carolinas. Our innovative solutions can reach all areas within your firm including: Administrative, Information Technology, Engineering, Finance, Clerical and Light Industrial.
Monroe Staffing is committed to the success of the companies, candidates and employees we serve. We invest in excellent working partnerships, powered by people.
We are currently seeking a CNC Lathe Programmer in Enfield, CT.
Position Summary and Special Duties:
As a (an) CNC Lathe Programmer your day to day duties will consist of and may not be limited to: Turning CNC Programmer with 5+ years' experience writing CNC programs for lathe, etc.
Candidate should demonstrate strong time management skills with the ability to effectively coordinate multiple projects. Company offers state of the art environment and new machining equipment.
JOB QUALIFICATIONS & RESPONSIBILITIES
* Demonstrate proficiency with Mastercam,
* Experience in using Solid Works or NX is desired
* Ability to read engineering prints, including the ability to understand GD&T
* Develop work-holding fixtures
* Must be able to select speeds, feeds, and tooling grades for exotic metals such as Nickel and Titanium
* Reading G-code is required
* Continuous improvement to the manufacturing process
* Have advanced knowledge of metal cutting as well as the ability to select and recommend test tooling for cost reduction
* Integrate work with Engineering, Production, Quality, Purchasing and Scheduling Department to ensure a smooth flow of quality products through the factory.
* Duration: Permanent
* Location: Enfield, CT
* Salary: depending on experience
* Benefits: Full Benefits
* Shift: 1st shift
Mastercam, NX, Solidworks, NX
CNC Lathe Programmer
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply immediately!
Please include a clean copy of your resume and salary expectations and any references.
Monroe Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on their race, color, Religion, gender, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or other protected classification.