Well established company in the processing equipment field in the Stoughton MA area is looking for an experience machinist dealing large parts.
If you worked on CNC or manual Lathes and/or handling large parts we are looking for you!
* Performs all assigned machine shop operations.
* Detects and reports questionable conditions to supervisor or designee.
* Reads blue prints and inspects parts.
* Sets up and operates manual and CNC horizontal lathes and/or large manual vertical turret lathes (VTL's).
* Regularly performs milling, turning, drilling, tapping, de-burring, sawing and sanding tasks.
* Maintains the work area and equipment in a clean, orderly condition and follows prescribed safety procedures.
* Reviews assigned prints and manufacture parts per print.
* Writes or checks assigned CNC programs (if applicable).
* Perform assigned direct labor following prints, established procedures and using inspection reports.
* Recommend procedures for cost reduction and continuous improvement.
* Assume additional related responsibilities as assigned.
Monroe Staffing Services is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.