CNC Operator / CNC Programmer
The CNC Operator / CNC Programmer will operate computer-controlled machines or robots to perform one or more machine functions on metal or plastic work pieces.
- Measure dimensions of finished workpieces to ensure conformance to specifications, using precision measuring instruments, templates, and fixtures.
- The CNC operator / CNC Programmer will mount, install, align, and secure tools, attachments, fixtures, and workpieces on machines, using hand tools and precision measuring instruments.
- Stop machines to remove finished workpieces or to change tooling, setup, or workpiece placement, according to required machining sequences.
- Transfer commands from servers to computer numerical control (CNC) modules, using computer network links.
- Check to ensure that workpieces are properly lubricated and cooled during machine operation.
- The CNC operator / CNC Programmer will set up and operate computer-controlled machines or robots to perform one or more machine functions on metal or plastic workpieces.
- Insert control instructions into machine control units to start operation.
- Review CNC Operating / CNC Programming program specifications or blueprints to determine and set machine operations and sequencing, finished workpiece dimensions, or numerical control sequences.
- Listen to machines during operation to detect sounds such as those made by dull cutting tools or excessive vibration and adjust machines to compensate for problems.
Monroe Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on their race, color, Religion, gender, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or other protected classification.