Our client is a full service machine shop Currently, they are seeking individuals experienced with CNC machines at all levels. They require an operator and a programmer for their plant.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Produces machined parts from set-up sheets, routers, or work instructions by setting up and operating a computer numerical control (CNC) machine; able to read and understand blueprints and GD&T; maintaining quality and safety standards; keeping records; maintaining equipment and supplies.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Operate CNC Swiss Style Lathes/Haas Mill machine tools and many specialized or advanced variation tools.
* Measure, examine, test and document completed units to detect defects and ensure conformance to specifications, using precision measurement instruments.
* Utilize control plan to ensure material is compliant to customer print.
* Run multiple machines at the same time
* Provide feedback to supervisor and programmer on any opportunities to improve process.
* Maintains safe operations by adhering to safety procedures and regulations.
* Perform all functions of our quality process, documentation, and MRP program to enter accurate data prior to end of shift.
Start Date: ASAP
Monroe Staffing Services is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.