Monroe Staffing Services is currently seeking qualified candidates for exciting CMM programming opportunities in the Franklin MA area. The CMM Programing position will be with a stable company anticipating continued growth. As a CMM programmer, your daily duties may consist up to but not limited to:
"Company is willing to train the right candidate with the right attitude"
- * Generate CMM programs to inspect production materials
* Inspect and verify production materials
* Create, implement and revise Quality plans and procedures
* Review customers blueprints and specifications to ensure Quality plans and procedures are current
* Identify non-conformances and investigate and recommend corrective action for product quality problems
* Interface with customer and suppliers concerning Quality matters
* Process Quality Control Statistical data as required
* Assist in training inspection and production employees as required
* Conceptualize gauges for manufacturing and inspection use
* Assist in the selection and purchase of inspection equipment
* Perform special assignments for Engineering Department when required
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements that follow are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Once initially qualified, the employee's continuing competency is appraised during the introductory period. Long-term competency is evaluated by the supervisor, using work quality and continuous training as deemed necessary.
Monroe Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on their race, color, Religion, gender, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or other protected classification.