ANGELA Maria VASQUEZ
9 months ago
Temp to Perm
Job Description - Specific list of the Duties and Tasks your worker will be expected to perform on a daily/regular basis
• Collates, analyzes and distributes documents for inventory control and daily stock management, including cycle count sheets, cycle count control logs, cycle count reconciliation documents, cycle count results, material aisle audit results, rough cut reconciliation results, zero bin inventory results, short shelf life and scrap support documentation, cycle count support documentation, DSM forms, DSM logs and other stock records and reports as required by SOP or as directed by supervisor.
• Performs inventory adjustments as required by SOP, including negative inventory, cycle count adjustments, rough cut reconciliation adjustments, scrap, and daily stock management warehouse transactions as assigned.
• Perform inspection activities on products for daily stock management as assigned. Complete data forms with the results, including non-conforming material reports, when required Perform data entry and SAP transactions related to inspection activitiesProcesses, reconciles, and reports data entry validation and cycle count validation results as assigned.
• Coordinates Short Shelf Life (SSL), internal inventory request, and obsolete product pulls and adjusts stock record as assigned.Performs other duties as required.
List required Education/Experience/Skills a candidate must have to successfully perform the above duties/tasks
• High School Diploma or Equivalent
• 1 to 2 years of experience in a Inventory Control function or equivalent, preferably in a regulated environment
• Ability to read/write English to complete paperwork and interpret procedures; good verbal communication skills
• Ability and Flexibility to work overtime or cross-train to other functions when needed
• Ability to lift 15lb+
• Must be detail oriented and accurate