Up to US$58000 per year + plus bonus
4 months ago
The Cash Accountant is Responsible for the timely collection, reconciliation and application of accounts receivable payments and cash reports. Bank/Deposit reconciliation with Controller. Monitors aging reports and identifies clients exceeding terms. Collects on past due accounts to minimize DSO (Days Sales Outstanding). All employees of Staffing 360 Solutions act in accordance with our core values: Honesty, Integrity, Transparency, Belief, and Tenacity.
Additional responsibilities for the Cash Accountant include:
- Run daily bank reports, view and print checks from lockbox and electronic transfers
- Daily posting of revenue and cash applications by verifying and entering transactions from the lockbox
- Complete daily cash reporting for Finance
- Breakout of cash deposits for parent and subsidiaries
- Bank/deposit reconciliation with controller, for all brands
- Non-accounts receivable receipts to Great Plains general ledger
- Coordination/implementation of VMS (Vendor Management System) to all brands accounts receivable
- Research and resolve account discrepancies dealing with short payments and client inquiries
- Update client account files as required
- Follow up on monthly invoicing along with applicable PO (Purchase Order) issues
- Collection and follow up on past due accounts
- Monitoring of 3rd party payers and Vendor Management Systems processes
- Performs credit checks, follows-up with field staff on any rating discrepancies
- Assists with monthly reporting and internal/external audits as needed
- Administrator for various 3rd party websites for accounts receivable and payroll
- Six (6) or more years of accounts receivable, cash applications, analysis, and collections experience
- Some College preferred
- Knowledge of general accounting principles, regulatory standards, and compliance requirements
- Knowledge of third-party payers and Vendor Management Systems
- Ability to calculate, post, and manage accounting figures and financial records
- Proficiency in MS Office, including the ability to operate accounting and spreadsheet programs
- Excellent data entry skills and demonstrates attention to accuracy and detail
- Strong analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills
- Effective verbal, listening and written communication skills
- Effective time management skills, displays a sense of urgency to meet deadlines, and strong customer service skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Ample paid vacation, holidays, and sick days
- Strong benefits package available with health, dental, and vision plans as well as a 401K plan with generous matching program
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Work is performed while standing, sitting and/or walking, for prolonged periods. Requires the ability to communicate effectively using speech, vision, and hearing. Requires the use of hands for keyboarding, reaching overhead, reaching below shoulder level, and gross manipulation. Requires the ability to lift, carry, push, or pull small weight amounts, up to 15 pounds.
COVID-19 Vaccine Mandate
Staffing 360 Solutions, Inc. and all of its US brands utilize CDC, state, and federal guidance to determine internal policies that ensure an as safe and productive working environment as possible during the COVID-19 global pandemic, including wearing masks and following social distancing guidelines while in the office or at a client site. Under The Company's COVID-19 Mandatory Vaccine policy and as determined by the Executive Team, all internal employees will be required to provide proof that they have received all required doses of the COVID-19 vaccine by their first date of employment, unless a reasonable accommodation recognized by law is approved. To request an accommodation, please email
Staffing 360 Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on their race, color, Religion, gender, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or other protected classification.
Staffing 360 Solutions and its offerings are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on their race, color, religion, gender, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or other protected classification.