Key Resources Inc. (KRI) has been a successful staffing partner to the finest Triad companies since our founding in 1997. We have solved a great many staffing puzzles by embracing the idea that every company we work with is different in product, process and culture. As a Business Development Specialist with KRI you will be the driving force behind our growth. The ideal candidate is energetic, friendly, trust-worthy, driven, and solution-focused, and a business-to-business sales professional. Experience with lead generation tools to identify qualified prospects is key in this role - You must engage prospects by phone, email, or other means to schedule discovery meetings, present solutions to meet the client's needs, and implement new accounts. You must be driven to exceed the minimum activity metrics that drive sales performance.
Business Development Specialist
- Develop a solid-working knowledge of KRI and light industrial staffing industry to be able to identify customer pain points and present solutions
- Manage territory, identifying and prospecting strategic accounts in market
- Effectively manage time to exceed minimum activity metrics, this includes scheduled lead generation, call blocks, and appointment preparation
- Acquisition and retention of businesses through effective discovery techniques and solution presentation/implementation
- Maximize sales opportunities with special focus on revenue generation, gross profit margin, and EBITA
- Previous experience in a sales or business development based role
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Possess strong listening and communication skills
- Outgoing, dynamic personality, able to develop and maintain positive relationships
- Excellent time management skills with a high level of organization
- Desire to build relationships with senior levels of management
- Associate or Bachelor degree preferred
Monroe Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on their race, color, Religion, gender, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or other protected classification.