Do you thrive in a fast-paced workplace? Are you looking for an exciting challenge? Are you interested in a career that offers professional growth?
SALES ACCOUNT MANAGER
- Develop a solid working knowledge of the company. in order to be able to adequately present to prospects
- Territory management and developing business with prospective strategic customers
- Penetration and retention of existing customers in the light industrial industry
- Closing sales through effective negotiation, by exploring alternatives and positions to reach outcomes that gain all parties' support and acceptance
- Maximize all opportunities in order to make a sale resulting in a close to increase market share and profitability
- Generate qualified leads to ensure the achievement of increased revenue and gross margin goals while in an outside sales environment.
- Develop and implement plans to maximize and leverage phone time, including pre-call, adhering to region or territory hours and metrics
Monroe Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on their race, color, Religion, gender, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or other protected classification.