Salisbury, North Carolina
US$50000 - US$55000 per year + with commission
6 months ago
Business Development Specialists drive all new business in an expansive territory. Our dynamic team works together to create opportunities to cross-sell customer-focused solutions across multiple offices, brands, and business streams to potential clients each day. We are looking for motivated professionals to build a solid book of business and continue to expand the MSS brand in our current markets.
As a multi-year recipient of the Best of Staffing award, Monroe Staffing Services continually offers top-tier service to its clients. Business Development Specialists play a key role in this, starting with the first phone call.
Using a consultative approach, Business Development Specialists meet with senior-level management to identify customer pain points and deliver innovative solutions that draw on Monroe Staffing Services' 50+ years of business experience. Through this approach, Business Development Specialist have an opportunity to build strong relationships and create opportunities for additional business
- Utilize self-starter capabilities to effectively manage the sales process, including generating leads, developing presentations, and closing the contract
- Engage with current clients and identify opportunities to grow the business relationship
- Form strong working relationships with colleagues across multiple offices and regions
- Act as a liaison between the client and recruiting team once the contract is signed
- Able to travel throughout their territory each day as needed
- Meet or exceed weekly, monthly, and quarterly goals
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Minimum 5 years selling within the staffing industry as well as sales experience within VMS and MSP platforms
- Strong experience in negotiating highly complex contracts up through the C-Suite
- Proven track record managing a multi-million-dollar book of business
- Well-connected within geography with strong pipeline of leads.
- Strong understanding of Light Industrial/Manufacturing Vertical Markets
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Can travel to clients within a 25-mile radius of office as needed with or without advanced notice
- Additional overnight travel may be required up to 20% of time
- All-expense paid trip for top producers
- Ample paid vacation, holidays, and sick days
- Strong benefits package available with health, dental, and vision plans as well as a 401K plan with generous matching program
- Paid OSHA-10 Certification
COVID-19 Vaccine Mandate
Staffing 360 Solutions, Inc. and all of its US brands utilize CDC, state, and federal guidance to determine internal policies that ensure an as safe and productive working environment as possible during the COVID-19 global pandemic, including wearing masks and following social distancing guidelines while in the office or at a client site. Under The Company's COVID-19 Mandatory Vaccine policy and as determined by the Executive Team, all internal employees will be required to provide proof that they have received all required doses of the COVID-19 vaccine by their first date of employment, unless a reasonable accommodation recognized by law is approved. To request an accommodation, please email
Monroe Staffing Services, a Commercial staffing division of Staffing 360 Solutions is an award-winning, full- service staffing and consulting firm. With locations throughout the Northeast and North Carolina, Monroe Staffing Services offers rewarding career opportunities at all levels.
Staffing 360 Solutions and its offerings are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on their race, color, religion, gender, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or other protected classification.