about 1 year ago
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT SPECIALIST
Business Development Specialists drive all new business in an expansive territory. Our dynamic team works together to create opportunities to cross-sell customer-focused solutions across multiple offices, brands, and business streams to potential clients each day. We are looking for motivated professionals to build a solid book of business and continue to expand the MSS brand in our current markets.
As an 8-time recipient of the Best of Staffing award, Monroe Staffing Services continually offers top-tier service to it's clients. Business Development Specialists play a key role in this, starting with the first phone call.
Using a consultative approach, Business Development Specialists meet with senior-level management to identify customer pain points and deliver innovative solutions that draw on Monroe Staffing Services' 50 years of business experience. Through this approach, Business Development Specialist have an opportunity to build strong relationships and create opportunities for additional business
- Utilize self-starter capabilities to effectively manage the sales process, including generating leads, developing presentations, and closing the contract
- Engage with current clients and identify opportunities to grow the business relationship
- Form strong working relationships with colleagues across multiple offices and regions
- Act as a liaison between the client and recruiting team once the contract is signed
- Able to travel throughout their territory each day as needed
- Meet or exceed weekly, monthly, and quarterly goals
- Previous experience in a sales or business development based role
- Strong listening and communication skills
- Outgoing, dynamic personality, able to develop and maintain positive relationships
- Excellent time management skills with a high level of organization
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Associate or Bachelor degree preferred
- All-expense paid trip for top producers
- Ample paid vacation, holidays, and sick days
- Strong benefits package available with health, dental, and vision plans as well as a 401K plan with generous matching program
- Paid OSHA-10 Certification
Monroe Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on their race, color, Religion, gender, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or other protected classification.