BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT SPECIALIST
The Business Development Specialist drives sales efforts in their territory through generating qualified leads, negotiating effectively, and closing sales in an outside sales environment. They work to maximize all opportunities in order to increase market share and profitability in a competitive staffing industry.
A successful Business Development Specialist works to gain solid knowledge of Monroe Staffing's services in order to deliver presentations to senior-level management in the manufacturing industry. In addition to building a book of business of their own, they will also work to retain and further develop the business relationship with existing customers.
- Utilize self-starter capabilities to effectively manage the sales process, including cold-calling, card drops, and face-to-face meetings
- Form strong working relationships with colleagues across multiple offices and regions
- Able to travel throughout their territory each day as needed
- Meet or exceed weekly, monthly, and quarterly goals
- Previous experience in a sales or business development based role
- Strong listening and communication skills
- Outgoing, dynamic personality, able to develop and maintain positive relationships
- Excellent time management skills with a high level of organization
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Associate or Bachelor degree preferred
- All-expense paid trip for top producers
- Ample paid vacation, holidays, and sick days
- Strong benefits package available with health, dental, and vision plans as well as a 401K plan with generous matching program
- Paid OSHA-10 Certification
- Smartphone and laptop provided
Monroe Staffing Services is an award-winning, full- service staffing and consulting firm. With locations throughout the Northeast and the Carolinas, Monroe Staffing Services offers rewarding career opportunities at all levels.
Monroe Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on their race, color, Religion, gender, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or other protected classification.