Long-term contract - 60 days +
This individual is primarily responsible for the timely and efficient resolution of patient questions and concerns, both written and verbal. Other responsibilities include processing of patient and client payments, reaching out to patients on behalf of the billing staff, and performing additional duties or assignments as directed by management.
- Customer Service
- Assist Client Services team with resolution of patient billing questions via telephone call, requests from managment and ticketed via ZenDesk system
- Collections for Client and Patient Billing
- Support the processes for past-due collections.May include:
- Pre-collection "soft calls" to patients
- Compilation of accessions which have completed the dunning cycle for referral to outside collections.
- Minimum Requirements for all position levels
- Associate degree or equivalent relevant experience
- Healthcare revenue cycle operations experience
- Knowledge of medical billing conventions including (but not limited to) CPT, ICD-10, explanation of benefits, CMS-1500 form and client-style billing.
- Thorough comprehension of the differences between in-network insurance claims and out-of-network insurance claims
- Complex understanding of insurance payor requirements, guidelines, and appeals processes
- Extensive knowledge of patient out-of-pocket expenses including co-pays, deductibles and co-insurances.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills including the ability to effectively communicate with managers, executives, peers in other departments, patients, IVF clinics and sales personnel
- Computer competencies to include solid grasp of MS Word and above-average skill with MS Excel.
- Reliability, good organization skills, and able to take direction.
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality of data including HIPAA, SOX and other similar regulations.
- Consistently meet deadlines in a fast-paced, changing, and high-tech environment.
- This job requires use and analysis of this type of information:
- Patient billing, financial status, insurance coverage.
- Corporate financial, marketing, or business strategies
Monroe Staffing Services is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.