US$18.00 - US$20.00 per hour
6 months ago
Bilingual Recruiting Assistant- L.I.
Branch Operations Supervisor
This job description is intended to define the role of Recruiting Assistant (RA) as defined by general duties in all branch offices of Monroe Staffing Services (MSS). It may be combined with other job descriptions as needed based on individual branch and market needs in the geographical area of recruitment. Recruiting Assistants play a vital role in the success of the branch by maintaining the office flow, assisting the recruiters in various administrative functions, sourcing candidates, administering on-boarding requirements and other duties as assigned. They are the first point of contact for job candidates and clients. The Recruiting Assistant is the connection that ensures consistency in the office. They are heavily relied upon by the Compliance and Safety Coordinators (CSC), Staffing Specialists (SS), Branch Operations Supervisors (BOS), Area Managers (ARM), and Regional Directors as well as various departments in the corporate office.
- Serve as initial contact for callers and visitors to the branch
- Answer telephones
- Ensure lobby is clean and presentable.
- Data entry and coordination of scheduling
- Provide superior customer service to internal employees, clients and candidates
- Maintain and update the company's applicant tracking system (ATS) and tracking of job orders in daily meetings.
- Control, and cultivate an orderly and efficient flow of applicants throughout the application and interviewing process.
- Provide general office support for all functions within the branch/onsite team
- Present positive, professional, and upbeat image at all times
- Support Compliance and Safety Coordinators as needed as needed
- Complete special projects as needed including client specific reporting and/or communications.
- Mass communications via phone/text email
- Assisting with sourcing and funneling candidates to staffing specialists
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must be able to work in the office Monday through Friday from 8:00am - 5:00pm
Must possess strong command of Microsoft Office; Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and Excel
- Bilingual (English/Spanish)
- High level of self -motivation and sense of urgency
- Excellent data entry skills. Must be able to type with accuracy and speed
- Able to communicate effectively and tactfully (both verbally and written) to all levels of employees and clients
- Able to quickly learn MSS policies and procedures
- Attention to detail, a high level of organization and the ability to manage a high volume workload are necessary skill sets required for the success of this position
- Exercises confidentiality and discretion
- Able to keep complete and accurate records
- Minimum of high school diploma
- Previous administrative and multi-line telephone experience a plus
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The Recruiting Assistant works in an office environment. This position requires phone work, computer usage and constant interaction with Recruitment staff, potential candidates and clients. Must be able to remain sitting or standing for long periods of time. Ability to frequently reach, push, bend, twist and squat when filing and using office equipment. Ability to frequently see, hear and understand instructions. Frequently moves or transports boxes weighing up to 50lbs with supply deliveries.
Staffing 360 Solutions and its offerings are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on their race, color, religion, gender, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or other protected classification.