Do you thrive in a fast-paced workplace? Are you looking for an exciting challenge? Are you interested in a career that offers professional growth?
Monroe Staffing Services is an award-winning, full- service staffing and consulting firm. With locations throughout the Northeast and the Carolinas, Monroe Staffing Services offers rewarding career opportunities at all levels.
- Sourcing, interviewing, selecting, and onboarding qualified candidates to work for MSS clients
- Attend job fairs, community-networking events, and utilize referrals to build candidate base
- Provide all necessary employment information to candidates, including benefits, compensation, and safety information
- Participate in client meetings to understand the culture of the client in order to help them choose the best candidate
- Develop and maintain relationships with all internal and external clients through consistent communication and follow-through
- Gain a broad and deep understanding of their division or industry including candidate skill sets and employment laws
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) required
- 2+ years in retail, hospitality, or customer service
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Prior experience with recruiting and Application Tracking Software (ATS) a plus
- Associate or Bachelor degree preferred
- Health, dental, and vision plans
- 401K plan with generous matching program
- Paid OSHA-10 Certification
- Smartphone and laptop provided
- Ample paid vacation, holidays, and sick days
- All-expense paid trip for top producers
Monroe Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on their race, color, Religion, gender, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or other protected classification.