Bilingual Onsite Coordinator
Do you thrive in a fast-paced workplace? Are you looking for an exciting challenge? Are you interested in a career that offers professional growth?
We are currently hiring for a BILINGUAL ONSITE COORDINATOR
Compensation: $18.00-$20.00/hour + Bonus!
Benefits offered to all Onsite Coordinators:
- Health, dental, and vision plans
- 401K plan with generous matching program
- Paid OSHA-10 Certification
- Smartphone and laptop provided
- Ample paid vacation, holidays, and sick days
A successful Onsite Coordinator will be consistently organizing assignments for our temporary employees as well as working closely with client to ensure that their staffing needs are met.
Additional responsibilities for a Bilingual Onsite Coordinator are:
- Maintain quality and continuous improvement
- Ensure safety of temporary workforce
- Follow protocol for injured workers
- Tracking PPE
- Managing attendance and payroll for temporary employees at client
- 2+ years in warehouse, production, or food industry experience with 1+ year line or production lead experience
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) required
- Computer literate, working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Flexible schedule and able to work overtime and weekends
- Knowledge of OSHA safety standards
Monroe Staffing Services is an award-winning, full- service staffing and consulting firm. With locations throughout the Northeast and the Carolinas, Monroe Staffing Services offers rewarding career opportunities at all levels.
Monroe Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on their race, color, Religion, gender, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or other protected classification.