Up to US$17 per hour
over 1 year ago
The Onsite Coordinator plays a vital role in the success of the Large Accounts program through creating positive relationships with their team, the client, and temporary employees in a manufacturing setting.
A successful Onsite Coordinator will ensure that the client's staffing needs are met through organizing assignments and engaging with and maintaining a safe work environment through training and awareness for our temporary associates.
Additional responsibilities for the Onsite Coordinator include
- Maintaining quality and continuous improvement
- Responding to and reporting injuries
- Ensuring employees utilize Personal Protection Equipment (PPE)
- Tracking and replacing PPE, as needed
- Assist in providing associate's payroll hours on a weekly basis and report missing hours
- Submitting daily, weekly, and monthly reports to the staffing team and client
- Willing to take control of challenging situations and provide solutions quickly
- 2+ years in warehouse, production, or food industry experience with 1+ year line or production lead experience
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) required
- Computer literate, working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Flexible schedule and able to work overtime and weekends
- Knowledge of OSHA safety standards
Monroe Staffing Services is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.