Up to US$65000 per year + Bonus
about 1 month ago
Benefits and Leaves Manager
The Benefits and Leaves Manager will assist the Director of Benefits and Compliance in running the daily functions of the Benefits department. They Manage end to end process and administration of Internal and Temporary Employee health and wellness benefits, retirement, commuter, HSA, COBRA and FMLA/disability/medical leaves of absences. They will also support the strategic initiatives for the international HR department.
Additional responsibilities for the Benefits and Leaves Manager include:
- Supervise day-to-day tasks of the HR Assistant, providing timely performance feedback
- Answer Internal and Temporary Employee benefits or leave inquires
- Reconcile monthly and weekly medical, dental, life, disability, and vision invoices
- Audit 401k weekly submissions
- Resolve problems with carrier representatives and brokers
- Complete various annual disclosures and other benefits reporting requirements (1095, 5500, HIRD, CMS, etc.)
- Responsible for conducting all aspects of Contractor and staff open enrollment for health/wellness plans and 401k
- Answers State PFML, Disability and Earned Sick Time questions
- Provide reports and analysis as requested
- Conduct new hire benefits orientation
- Update and submit monthly health advocate and sun life censuses/provide census information to broker at renewal.
- Answer medical support notices
- Handle accommodation requests from Internal and Temporary Employees
- 3+ years in Human Resources-based role with at least 1 year of Benefits experience
- High School Diploma or GED required; Bachelor degree in human resources, business, or other related field preferred
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- SHRM-CP or SHRM- SCP or other industry relevant certification preferred
- Ample paid vacation, holidays, and sick days
- Strong benefits package available with health, dental, and vision plans as well as a 401K plan with generous matching program
Staffing 360 Solutions, Inc. and all of its US brands utilize CDC, state, and federal guidance to determine internal policies that ensure an as safe and productive working environment as possible during the COVID-19 global pandemic, including wearing masks and following social distancing guidelines while in the office or at a client site. Effective July 30, 2021, all internal employees will be required to show proof that they have received all required doses of the COVID-19 vaccine by September 13, 2021, unless a reasonable accommodation recognized by law is approved.
Staffing 360 Solutions and its offerings are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on their race, color, religion, gender, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or other protected classification.