Salisbury, North Carolina
Up to US$15 per hour
10 days ago
Monroe Staffing is currently seeking candidates for a 1st shift batch operator / batchmaker position in Salisbury. This position requires the ability to lift 50 pounds on a consistent basis and drive a sit down forklift. The batch operator will read and follow a formula/recipe on a batch card to produce industrial roof coatings, including lifting and measuring raw materials.
The Batch Operator must:
· be able to report on-time and be available for entire shift, including required OT with little notice
· be able to perform in a fast paced working environment
· be able to work in extreme temperature environments
· be able to attend monthly safety meetings and adhere to all safety protocol
· be able to pass a drug test and criminal background screenings
· be able to wear all personal protective equipment, including respirator
Staffing 360 Solutions and its offerings are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on their race, color, religion, gender, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or other protected classification.